And we did not stop there… AMME has now gone one step further with its offer
In 2016, a Joint Manager joined the company (Franck Arras, current Manager) and gave new impetus to AMME. His arrival saw the development of business diversification projects.
During the first year, a design office emerged with:
- The mechanical design office in 2016,
- the electrical design office in 2017.
These new skills allowed us to develop our activity in the automotive sector in which we had only worked as a subcontractor. AMME moved from subcontractor to manufacturer of capital goods (while retaining part of its subcontracting activity for our customers).
- In 2017, we acquired a machining centre to bolster our production workshop.
- In 2019, in order to boost our reactivity on the production of certain parts, we invested in a MARKFORGED 3D printer in order to handle orders with tight deadlines and manufacture equally robust parts (equivalent to aluminium).
- In 2020, we created a retrofit department within our company. Through this, we are able to retrofit our customers’ own machines or offer second-hand machines that we overhaul and tailor to production needs and/or constraints. The machines are made in our workshops in order to leverage the expertise of our employees.
- We are building up a range of second-hand machinery in order to reduce lead times to our customers.
Today, AMME has a devoted team ready to fulfil all of your projects.